Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help?! Choosing between 2 ranges

Posted by pigeonenglish (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 25, 13 at 14:32

I need to make a decision today on a slide-in all gas range, and it's down to the new GE JCGS750SEFSS or the Kitchenaid Architect II with convection.

The Kitchenaid has nice features like bread proofing mode and a warming drawer, but the GE has a stainless cooktop, an extra burner, and a much larger oven.

I would love a third party opinion on this and my husband has absolved himself from the decision making process.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help?! Choosing between 2 ranges

Never mind - I'm going with the GE. Thanks anyway, and I hope it's the right choice.

o

What swayed you toward the GE?

o

Woops, that was a real typo! I meant to say that I'm going with ge KA. As much as I wanted the stainless top of the GE, there were none in display rooms locally that I could take a look at and as it's such a new model there aren't many reviews. On top of that no one was able to match the KA price. I guess GE prices are more set in stone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here