Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What was the name of that faucet?

Posted by eleena (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 12 at 14:16

I am about to kick my computer.

I am 100% positive that I bookmarked that post but something is wrong with Mozilla bookmarking. I lose bookmarks all the times.

There was a recent discussion of a faucet that could be used simultaneously with the pull out spray. That is, you could get water running from both at the same time, if I remember correctly.

Please help as I am going mad. :-(


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What was the name of that faucet?

It's the Kraus KPF-1602. I'll link that recent thread.

Here is a link that might be useful: Industrial look faucet thread

RE: What was the name of that faucet?

Thank you so much, alwaysfixin!

BTW, do you know how it compares to Vigo discussed on that thread?

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here