Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ot no pins needed

Posted by donaleen (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 26, 12 at 14:03

just back from doctor and xray.. doing great. no pins needed. thank you for all the support you gave me. it really was wonderful and did help tremendously.

also, my eye is nearly better.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ot no pins needed

Yeah! Glad the eye is almost better too - that was an impressive shiner.

o

Good news!

o

the injury to my head was in the eyebrow area...the shiner was just from blood pooling there. but it is almost better.

o

You poor thing! That still looks awful, but I'm glad you're doing better. Heal up, buttercup!

o

So glad you're mending well. That was some fall you took!! Sending continued good thoughts your way :-)

o

Glad you are doing better!
Didn't you break your wrist also - I assume that is the no pins area! Hang in there - you will get better every day!

o

Glad you are feeling a bit better & no pins !

o

Yay - no pins! :) Your eye is looking much better also. Hang in there.

o

So glad to hear you are on the mend! Try to get some PT for your wrist if possible.

o

Autumn.4 said it all "yay no pins"! What good news!

Your black eye is looking better. I'm sure nothing feels all that much better but hoping everything starts feeling better soon!

cheers

o

I must have missed the original post, but that is quite a shiner! Glad you're doing better!

o

donaleen,

I didn't read what happened but I am glad to read you are doing well. Take it easy.

o

since several asked..

Here is a link that might be useful: fall

o

So glad to hear that the pins aren't needed, and your eye is looking much better. Keep doin' what you're doin' - it's working!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here