Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Typhoon Bordeaux template complete

Posted by cparlf (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 14, 13 at 13:11

I wanted to share the counter template layout for our soon (next week) to be completed renovation. I wanted to share, as I think the layout team did a fantastic job of capturing the feel of the stone. The island is the next slab in line, and uses the upper section of a near identical slab. We live in NJ, and I would recommend the fabricator and the slab yard. Both were outstanding.

We are sooo looking forward to being done,...and have to thank everyone here for your thoughts and advice to each other.

This is a great forum.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Typhoon Bordeaux template complete

That is a lovely stone! What are the bumpies in #2 and 3?

o

Those are for the sink base turn posts. Thanks! We're so ready to be done, next week we hope........

o

Beautiful. I love granite like that.

o

Your TB is gorgeous. I love our's. Such a beautiful stone.

o

That's a beautiful slab. You must be sooo excited to be near the end. I also have a TB slab and will love it even more once I get to the point you are. Can't wait to see the full reveal.

o

Gorgeous, looking so forward to your after pictures.

o

This update message is meant for Mags438. You had asked for a referral, and I would be please to refer Oceana Design in Lakewood, New Jersey.

732-987-6944; ask for Rich Gurtler or Athena. Both are wonderful. Our granite supplier was PMI in Marlboro. We were lucky to meet Paul, a GREAT designer / consultant at PMI. He was wonderful.

o

What are planning to make with the leftover granite?

Karen

o

We are thinking of using it for the fireplace hearth extension. We need a piece 12 deep, and about 65 wide.

o

Sweet - Can't wait to see it installed!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here