Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lorenza5064_gw

semi-professional pull down faucet

Lorenza5064
11 years ago

AND to outfit the perfect sink as visualized in my most recent post, I am looking for the ideal semi-professional pull down faucet. I have considered the Grohe K7 (26 1/2") and the Blanco Meridian 440557 and the Blanco Culina 441332 (22"). They seem to have good reviews. If all things are equal I would prefer a lower profile faucet. Any insights?

Comments (6)

• heidia
    11 years ago

Subbing...I too am interested in these!

• nixit71
    11 years ago

I bought the Blanco Culina 441332 a few months ago. The two main features that drew me to this model were the magnetic spray holder and the "closed loop" design that IMO looks sleeker and cleaner than the other open coil models.

• Lorenza5064
    Original Author
    11 years ago

AND, do you love it? Is it capable of flexing enough to easily clean the corners of your sink? An old time vegetable spray will access either basin of a double sink with ease. Does the spray feature "lock on" so that you needn't apply continual pressure for the spray to function? Lovely kitchen!

• nixit71
    11 years ago

I'm satisfied with the Blanco Culina so far. It has just enough flexibility to clean the corners of our 30" farmhouse sink. IMO, I don't think any of these coily faucets have as much flexibility as the traditional sprays, but, then again, our new sink is much larger. This spray does have a lock-on feature. And like I said, the magnetic feature comes in handy and is pretty strong, so you're able to lock it in the holder easily without having to do too much hunting.

Check-out youtube for some videos/demos. Better yet, find a dealer and play with each of these. I didn't know the Blanco Culina existed until I happened past it in a kitchen design store.

• pektel
    11 years ago

I have a Mirabelle Presidio. As mentioned, the reach is sufficient, but does not have the reach of a traditional pull-down style faucet. Also, it is taller (20+ inches IIRC), but I wanted something with presence:

And at around $400 retail, it was a nice affordable option.

http://www.mirabelleproducts.com/product/mirabelle-MIRXPS100-polished-chrome-669731

• None Ofyourbusiness
    9 years ago

pektel Are you still loving your Mirabelle?