Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ltlfromgardenweb

Kitchen supplies from WebstaurantStore.com

ltlfromgardenweb
9 years ago

I discovered WebstaurantStore.com recently and I've already placed my 3rd order. It's primarily a website where restaurants and food service professionals can order supplies for their businesses. But they have a lot of great things for home use too, and their prices are incredible!

Some of the things I ordered are:
a solid quality glass cake stand with lid that flips upside down to become a punch bowl, some no-frills spatulas for literally a couple dollars each, and, maybe my favorite item, a pack of 100 sheets of parchment paper perfectly sized to fit inside sheet pans for $5. That's only 5 cents each and no muss, no fuss like cleaning a Silpat mat every time and easier than dealing with the parchment rolls that curl up on you. I also bought a sheet pan which already has a slight dent in one corner, not sure how that happened. It looked and felt solid. It was only about $7 and I did go on to order a couple more of them. Oh, also I got a set of cake pans with straight sides, like real bakers use, not the ones you can mostly find in stores that have sides that slightly flare out.

It's not cutesy, matchy-matchy colorful silicone handles and embroidered roosters, but if you want to buy "real" gear at a good price you might want to check it out.

No, I do not own stock in WebstaurantStore. But maybe I should! The only thing is the shipping costs. They're not cheap. If you're used to Amazon and its free shipping you won't like this--it's more like the true cost of shipping items via FedEx. But if you order a bunch of stuff at once it becomes worth it. Anyway, that's all I've got for you guys today.

Comments (4)