Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Gilmore Pulls...Which screws?

Posted by kfhl (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 25, 12 at 11:05

I am planning to use Gilmore Pulls in ORB for our new build. I have read that some have had trouble with the RH screws and plan to find something to use instead. Can anyone share with me exactly what they used? I have seen wood screws in ORB, but I woud love specifics to know if I am on the right track or not. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here