Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen Faucet Suggestions

Posted by lnancym (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 5, 12 at 10:56

I need to choose a kitchen faucet in the next few days. I've checked reviews on line and looked at some. I just can't figure out which is the best for me. I'm thinking Delta. I want a pulldown that stays in place when it goes back up. I've seen many that seem to hang an inch or two from the neck. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Faucet Suggestions

i have the hansgrohe "talis C" in rubbed bronze and it has a magnetic "catch".. it never hangs and we love it.

i think we got it Quality Bath..best price anywhere..ordered on line, no problems. we did order over a year ago..YMMV

o

I have the Delta leland faucet and bar faucet and I like them. I actually like the spayer on the bar faucet better. It has a button to allow you to keep the spray on. My main faucet has a turning dial.

I have no complaints about these faucets. I've ben using them about 4 months and so far, no issues.

o

The Elkay works really well, too.

Nancy

o

I love my Delta Leland.

o

We love our Brizo Belo. This is the slightly higher-end of Delta. The side handle is long enough that I can use the back of my hand to turn it on quite easily - some of the stubbier handles made that hard for me to do. If you shut it off on spray, it turns back on in spray; likewise with stream. It feels very ergonomic and it is simple to go back and forth between spray and stream.

It is also gorgeous.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here