Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen Reno: Almost Complete!

Posted by jllc7 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 9, 12 at 10:53

Hi All-

Just wanted to share some photos of my soon to be finished kitchen renovation!

I'm still new to this site and unsure of how to post multiple photos, so here's a link. Hope it works!

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket Link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Reno: Almost Complete!

Wow! Is that ever a wonderful improvement, no? Your old kitchen didn't look too user-friendly but this one sure does! Love the tiles... very nice job!

o

Love the subway tiles to the ceiling! And the copper pots all shiny! You must be so happy to have this done before the holidays.

o

Yes! Very happy indeed! I will be even more happier if they finish the sunroom and exterior before the holidays!

o

Great job! That first picture in your photobucket link, with the electric coil range at that weird angle, made me shudder!

Good luck with the sunroom and exterior!

o

Nice Job!! Love that pot rack. The copper looks so pretty with your cabinet color. Congrats!!

o

Wonderful! Love the lines of the hood vent, the subway tiles all the way up, the copper pots, great job!

o

Ah, the joys of lathe and plaster houses. BTDT in our last house. Your kitchen is lovely! I look forward to seeing it complete and in action! Look like a very warm and inviting space.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here