Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beaglesdoitbetter-your kitchen featured in Houzz Article

Posted by cscow (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 7, 12 at 10:19

Hi!
I am mostly a lurker, but starting to recognize the famous GW kitchens! When I opened my email from Houzz this morning, I saw your kitchen in an article discussing countertops. :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Houzz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beaglesdoitbetter-your kitchen featured in Houzz Article

Cool! That's such a great house with so many beautiful details. She should get a houzz spread of her own!

I like the article you linked - lots of pretty counters pictured. And I think the tips are good; these are things I've read here on GW but I think many people going through a build or reno process might not think of these. (I didn't; reno was pre-GW for me.)

o

Hey, thanks cscow! I check on houzz a lot but I didn't see that! Cool!

o

Way cool!
We have so many famous kitchens!

o

Congrats Beagles...I can't believe how often I've seen your kitchen in different sites. Every time I'm looking for an idea, it seems when I research the picture more, it turns out to be your kitchen.

You did a great job planning your house. It's just beautiful.

o

I still keep thinking of the time beagles was locked in her closet prior to move in... That image definitely stuck for some reason. Amazing home! Beagles, did you finish furnishing/decorating the library? I so loved the concept. And how about landscaping or is that next year? Off to browse the link:)

o

Thanks everyone :) I couldn't have done the kitchen or house w/o help from Gardenweb :)

oldbat2be, that was very traumatic, LOL! My DH kept the message I left on his answering machine when I was locked in the closet, he thinks it is hysterical.

I did finish decorating the library. Here are some pics- the ladder is pushed forward in these, making it appear more crowded than it is. Normally, the ladder is pushed back against the blue chair. I've also added a book stand behind the couch which isn't pictured and some desk accessories, also not pictured. I can't take updated ones now b/c I've already left for the winter already:

Landscaping in the front beds of the house is done but I don't have any pictures of that at the moment. The back is probably going to be awhile... I want to extend the patio the whole length of the back of the house and build a screen porch but first we want to finish remodeling in Florida.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here