Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
longislandmomoftwo

hardware, island and backsplash?

Hi Gardenwebbers,

I am finally at the final stages of finishing a full reno and we'll be moving soon - YAY! I've got three questions:

1. The hardware I was ready to order from Pottery Barn is out of stock. I had picked the thin pull in a 6" and 9" size in the bronze finish. Was wondering if anyone out there had seen something similar in another brand? I've googled to death, but haven't found something that I like that looks similar (don't love the PB Selbourne, and none of the RH pulls work for me). Wasn't able to find another brand with similar proportions in a reasonable price-point. HELP!

2. We have installed Danby counters on the perimeter, but I need to finally pick an island. We have done away with an actual table in favor of a large island with lots of storage and will be eating on it 3 times a day. Any suggestions besides a black honed granite? Needs to be family friendly (i.e. child-friendly, pre-friendly, spill-friendly . . . Mommy's wine-friendly, etc.) Any suggestions for an island material that would look awesome with the Danby?

3. Lastly, we've ground to a halt on the backsplash. Anyone out there with Danby counters and white cabinets who might weigh in and send some pics?

Hopefully the 2 photos of our kitchen attached - and are the right way round! All suggestions GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,
Pauline

Comments (3)