Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grazia Rixi - samples available?

Posted by MizLizzie (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 16, 12 at 8:47

I have enjoyed the many backsplash photos of Rixi posted here over time, so thank you all. It is a gorgeous tile. I would like to order a sample of Rixi Crema online. (No time to shop.) I find a couple of places showing it on their site with no way to order samples, and one place that sells it by the case. Does anyone know of a place I can order samples? Many thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grazia Rixi - samples available?

Tile-shop.com sent me free samples - where are you located - I have leftovers but on the road.

o

I also called tile shop and they sent me some samples (I believe I paid for shipping only) in a very timely manner. They were also very friendly and easy to deal with.

o

They did not charge me shipping :-)

o

Thank you, ladies! a2gemini, you are so generous in every way. I just adore your backsplash, and next I'm going to ask for the model on your range hood . . . but I digress.

I will call the Tile Shop in the morning and see what they say. I think Crema is the color, but noce and . . . oh, it's late and I forget the name -- but all their colors are beautiful.

o

MizLizzie
I don't have a ventilation hood-well officially, I put it in after the kitchen was completed. I had to keep down to under 400 cfm.
This is the Broan evolution 3. It runs up to 350 but will boost to 450- therefor had to be added ex post facto.
It is pretty nice -although like most lower cfm- it only has a single fan on one side.

Can't wait to see your picture choices!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here