Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can you identify me???

Posted by running_mom (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 21, 12 at 8:36

The granite yard calls it Bellini but I can't find it referenced anywhere else. Have you ever seen it before? This photo is a shot of the full slab.
Thanks!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can you identify me???

OMG It's gorgeous.

o

Our granite yard shows slabs called Bellini and then a couple called Bellini Extra. (top row slabs)

Here is a link that might be useful: Qualey Granite

o

That's crazy beautiful! It does remind me of crema bordeaux.

o

Thank you Pheasantfarmer- that's the first time I've seen another slab called Bellini and it has some similar characteristics for sure. We ran in to this slab on a search for a very "conservative" look and were absolutely drawn in. The conservative idea went straight out the window. We're having it installed a week from tomorrow and I can't wait.

o

Incredibly beautiful. It looks like an aerial view of Middle Earth.

o

I thought the same thing. Looks like a satellite image. You can see river drainages, topography, ridges, etc. What fun!

o

Sucuri from Brazil.

o

It is indeed Bellini :) Qualey's (see link above) did a job for my a while back and it is stunning!! It is considered "exotic" and has huge variation from slab to slab, Google had lots of images of Bellini... This is a photo from that job... Not very good picture I was trying to get a shot of the front of the island not the top and the top is not in in its final position.

Here is a link that might be useful: Google Image Search for Bellini Granite

o

Sixtyohno: lol, I'm not surprised that you love it, what with your similarly gorgEous counter tops.

It is beautiful!

o

Beautiful granite. I wish I knew the name.

o

Wow! Love all the depth and interesting detail!

o

It is beautiful, like a work of art.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here