Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
drooling over these Craigslist Cabinets

Posted by kris_ma (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 16, 12 at 7:52

If I had 9' ceilings I'd probably rip out my kitchen just to put these in.... at 6k? With a Subzero? Really? Maybe not, but if you're in the Avon, CT, area might be worth investigating.

Sorry for the blurry pic, I had to take a screen shot from the video link -- the seller does NOT know how to market his stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gorgeous cabinets on Craigslist

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: drooling over these Craigslist Cabinets

OOOOH.
WOW!
(No words, just. . .

Sigh.

o

Wow! That is really beautiful. Do you have the link for the listing?

o

Oh, how nice!
Absolutely not my style, but I'm very attracted to the simplicity in all the fancy!

Fun. :)

o

pretty nice for 6k. Not my style but I can tell they are good quality, they will make someone very happy!!

o

The house these cabinets came from is only a couple miles from me--how funny. Not my style, but I'd be happy to buy the Sub Zero--wonder if they'd sell it separately?

o

@ Poohpup - the link to the listing is below the picture up above

Not my style so much either, but somehow I see Mrs. Pots and Chip dancing aroud in it singing "Be our guest! Be our guest!"... And then I remember that I've always wanted to be a princess. Sold!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here