Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Appliance Pulls/Knobs

Posted by Lorenza5064 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 7:22

I am renovating my kitchen. Planning on inset cab doors with exposed hinges, painted white finish. Will be looking for a polished or satin finish chrome or nickel hardware for pulls/knobs. I want hardware that will be substantial/handsome, yet affordable (e.g. $10-$15 for 6-7" pulls) Have looked at Top Shelf and other midrange mfrs. and even Amerock which (surprisingly to me) offers some higher end materials for their goods. Any Suggestions on other sources?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Appliance Pulls/Knobs

Scusi, I meant polished or satin stainless/nickel for hardware material....

o

What style are you thinking about.

o

Traditional style, I like the "Highland Ridge and Westerly" pulls, knobs and latches offered by Amerock. They are available in Nickel and are priced very very well, e.g., less than $10 for an 8 1/2" pull. If you have other suggestions for sources/manufacturers, I would be grateful!

o

I have the Westerly pulls and knobs. I think they look more contemporary than traditional. Anyways, I got it for dirt cheap from Amazon, something like 99 cents per knob and slightly more for the pull. I also like the Rochdale from Amerock. Westerly and Rochdale are both part of their industrial chic collection.

o

I used Berenson Hardware. You don't hear about them often. They are a company in Buffalo, NY, I believe. Excellent quality at a reasonable price. I got mine through my cabmaker, but I think I did find them available online, too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Berenson Hardware

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here