Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Granite visualization app

Posted by legallin (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 22, 12 at 6:43

Have any of you tried or heard of this iGranite app? I just heard of it, and apparently you upload a picture of your kitchen and then choose the granite color you want to try out and it will show what your counters look like with that. It is sponsored by Granite Transformations for counter re-dos, so I don't imagine it would have any exotic granite choices, but it might be helpful to get a feel for how a particular color or type of granite might look. I haven't tried it yet , but thought I would share. Let me know if you have tried it. It is a free app.

Here is a link that might be useful: iGranite App.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here