Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small faucet for prep sink with pulldown sprayer - does it exist?

Posted by MeganElizabeth (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 16, 13 at 23:51

I have looked all over online and can't seem to find anything that fits what I am looking for. I am looking for a small faucet to go with my prep sink. The sink/faucet will be underneath cabinets (18inches from countertop) so I am looking for the high arc "style" but at a lower height - 11 inches spout height or less. The other must-have is a pulldown sprayer. I prefer it to be one handle, just to keep things looking simple and unfussy. Does such a product exist? Should I go ahead with a taller, more typical-height faucet? I feel like the scale would be off. But I am starting to drive myself nuts with this search! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
Megan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small faucet for prep sink with pulldown sprayer - does it ex

Britishwholesales.co.uk provides best Clearance towels , Bath sheets andTea towels uk . They are the best wholesale providers of different home inprovement things.

Here is a link that might be useful: Clearance towels , Bath sheets

o

The Kohler Purist line has smaller faucets with pullout, the 7505 and 7506, and they have a more contemporary look. I have the larger (just over 11" high) at the cleanup sink, and the smaller (just under 10") at the prep sink.

o

The smaller version of the Blanco Culina should be out by December or January. I like the quality of the original enough that I'd be tempted to put in a cheap $30 box store faucet "for now" and then change it out when it became available.

o

Fouramblues and GreenDesigns, Thank you for those ideas. I should have put in my original post that my budget is $300. :/ Do you know of any that come in under that price point? Thanks for any suggestions!

o

My Moen Brantford prep faucet is about 13" high, taller than you mentioned but it fits very well under my upper cabinets which are about 18" over the counter. It's a high arc with a pullout sprayer and a single handle. It's a traditional(ish) design, but you might look at Moen's other prep/bar faucets if you prefer a more modern style. (p.s. The prices listed on the Moen and Kohler sites are higher than they are in the real world -- just in case you hadn't already realized that and in case it helps.)

o

I just went to ajmadison.com and searched for one-handled pullout (you won't find a pull down that short there) for $200-$300. There were plenty of options. So maybe have a look around some of the big online retailers to see if there's something you like.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here