Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vlovil

My Cabinets have arrived ...

vlovil
11 years ago

They are at the company I ordered them from. :)

The contractor wants me to have everything picked out before they start working on the kitchen. Tentative start date is Oct 15th. I'm excited but freaking out cause I don't have everything together.

I managed to take off work Friday to get some things picked out.

I had ordered my sink and faucet last week and picked it up yesterday. Blanco Silgranite 60/40 Biscotti and Delta Leland faucet.

Got my cabinet knobs and drawer pulls ordered yesterday. They should be in Wednesday.

I went to the lighting place that the contractor uses to check on UCL. The LEDs are so pricey there. The Xenon are more affordable there. I can't decide what to do on that. I did find a pendant and chandelier that I like. I had found a pendant and chandelier online that I like too. Can't decide which one of those now.

I made an appointment with the flooring guy he uses. I waited on him for 30 minutes at his shop and he hadn't shown up so I left and went to another Flooring store that I had been to before looking. I found a floor I like there and they will tear out and install it. I don't know whether I should try to make another appointment with his flooring guy or go with the floor I found that I like. As for the backsplash, I have a sample of Rixi Crema. I love it but I don't think I can afford the shipping on it(about $350), so I took it with me to see if they would have anything similar to it. They are trying to find something.

This Pendant and Chandelier...

or this Pendant and Chandelier...

{{!gwi}}

What do ya'll think of all this together? I would just use 3 rows of the mosaic instead of 4 as shown. I'm going with Cambria Canterbury. The small wood sample is my cabinet color. The ceramic is rixi crema. Not for sure if I'm going with it.

Thanks for all the help!

I appreciate it.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals