Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
persimmon3_gw

help w/range color please

persimmon3
11 years ago

i'm still finalizing my kitchen remodel plans. so far i have decided to go with white shaker-style cabinets and island with cambria torquey (whitish marble-look) countertops and dark walnut on the island. three walls will have the white cabinets and the last wall (farthest from the 'working' area) will have dark walnut cabinets (pantry, etc.). hardwood floors to match the cabinets and island countertop. my appliances are all stainless steel. backsplash is up in the air ... maybe white subway tiles or white walls with clear glass. i am seriously considering a stainless steel backsplash behind the cooking range that goes all the way up to the hood. next week there will be a bluestar demonstration where i plan to purchase my 36" bluestar free-standing range and they are offering a couple of promotions if a purchase is complete within a couple of weeks of the demonstration ... one being free color knobs on the range or free color on the whole range. do you think a color range would look good in this kitchen layout or too much?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Capri Home Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars33 Reviews
Reputable Home Renovation Company Serving Northern Virginia