Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stainless Steel Undermount Sink Recommendations

Posted by AdminG1 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 22, 13 at 22:58

Hi,

Remodeling kitchen. Could you please recommend a stainless steel double bowl sink. Appliances will be stainless steel with granite countertops. So confused what brand to choose. I'm considering the Blancowave polished double sink right now.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stainless Steel Undermount Sink Recommendations

We had a Blanco in our previous home that looked almost perfect after 10 years.

o

C-Tech makes an amazing quality sink. Try www.dovae.com

o

I'm in the market for an undermount stainless sink right now and I'm leaning towards Oliveri. There seem to be many good options at reasonable cost though. One thing to consider is the quality of the stainless steel - I really don't like to bash Chinese products in general, but it's a fact that quality of stainless steel produced in China is less consistent than stainless produced in first world countries. Some batches are good and some less so. So I did not consider stainless sinks manufactured in China.

o

I got an Elkay 60-40 with a low divide.

o

I am getting a Lenova 50/50 33" low divide.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lenova low divide

o

I have just installed a Mirabelle from Ferguson's. It is a 50/50 low divide 16 gauge ss undermount. It was between an Elkay and this one. Looks nice now and hope it wears well. Only time will tell.

Karen

o

I just love my Ticor undermount 16-gauge 60/40 sink. Got it from galaxy too supply which I think people on here has said they went out of business :(

here's a link to one that looks like mine, altho I paid more than this. but mine did come with grids/cutting board etc

Here is a link that might be useful: Ticor stainless sink

o

Niagara

o

Franke
Kohler
Blanco
Elkay
Julian for custom

o

Vigo

o

I have a kraus that i ordered from amazon. It is a single bowl, very deep and cleans up nicely with bar keepers friend. The one thing I love about it is how QUIET it is, really so much quieter than my old kohler cast iron.

o

Thank you for all your comments. Going to go with Blancowave with a satin finish.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here