Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
newhousehelp123

Cabinet Brand Comparison Help

newhousehelp123
11 years ago

We are working with several people who each sell different brands? We want all plywood construction and it is very difficult to differentiate the differences if any exist in the specific brands. Can someone help explain the differences in these brands and rank them from best to worst and if there are any particular brand you would absolutely stay away from?

Kraftmaid

DuraSupreme

Medallion

Holiday Kitchens

Wellbourne Forest

Lastly, we have a custom cabinet builder our contractor would prefer us use. However, I feel the most uncomfortable with him. He has had the layout the longest, yet has failed to produce any pricing, drawings, or follow-up discussions. He only communicates with our builder at this point. He also gave us a quick book with some door styles and none really stood out to us like the ones we have seen from above brands. I have no idea if he has other door designs and I am worried about the type of finish we can expect from the cabinet builder. We prefer a stain with glaze. Our builder just keeps stating that if we do all plywood construction, his custom builder can come in at the same price, but with better built cabinets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Stanford Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Luxury Interior Design Services | Northern Virginia