Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone used Eco by Cosentino (white diamond) counter tops?

Posted by sherwhy (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 22:38

Has anyone used these counter tops in their kitchen or bath?

Eco by Cosentino (white diamond)
Thanks for any feedback

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone used Eco by Cosentino (white diamond) counter tops

I haven't, but am dying to get feedback from someone who has! I really want either Eco by Cosentino or one of the others with recycled glass pieces.

o

I considered using Eco Riverbed for a while, but then decided against it because it was too blue for me. Two showrooms near me actually have Eco Riverbed on their displays. Both look well held up and for showrooms, I think that is good.
Google "gardenweb cosentino" and you will find a couple of threads. I never found anyone with it in their kitchen, I found that Sue_b had it in her bathroom and liked it. Several people were concerned about the warranty, because it is not the same as on Cosentino's other product, which is Caeserstone, I think.

o

I have Eco Riverbed for my peninsula. It's mostly used for dining and I have seating on both sides, but it is used several times a day. I've had it for over a year and the only problem was that one of the glass pieces chipped out. This happened soon after it was installed. It's very small - about a 1/8 inch circular shape. It's shallow, but I can feel it when I run my hard over it. I'm careful to never set anything hot directly on it because I've heard it can crack. I never set anything hot on my perimeter counters, either. They are Silestone, also made by Cosentino.
I brought home the White Diamond sample, too. It's very pretty!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here