Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Xmas Eve

Posted by flevy (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 22:35

My kitchen is sitting in my garage. Tomorrow the contractors are coming over to unpack,inventory, and dry layout all of the cabinets in preparation for the installation start on Monday. I am so excited I'm bouncing off the walls. I'm jewish and I can only imagine that this is how a small child must feel on xmas eve!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Xmas Eve

lol - yep! get your camera ready - we wanna see pics.

o

Pretty much! You know it's there, you know it's something awesome, but you can't see it or have it just yet. Soon, but not yet.

But you also will get a little each day for several days, so half and half?

o

Ho-ho-ho! Have fun tomorrow!

o

Great analogy!

o

Merry Kitchen! Post pics.

o

i felt the same way the night before my granite was coming! Because the plumber was coming the same day to hook up the faucet and dishwasher - voila kitchen!

o

Goody Goody Gum Drops!!!! That's my words for elated anticipation!

Flevy, please keep us posted....I really like knowing what you feel....I will be in the same place....maybe 6 months from now.

Grins & Cheers!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here