Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cflaherty_gw

Show me your Amerock! Please!

cflaherty
12 years ago

Our cab maker has figured our hardware into the price. He uses Amerock and I need to see your Amerock Knobs and or Pulls?

Comments (14)

• blubird
    12 years ago

Hi C,

This is the one that I have....

It's called the Allison.

Is Russ doing your cabs?

Helene

• blfenton
    12 years ago

I have the revitalize and really like it.

• function_first
    12 years ago

I used Amerock Blackrock (black iron color) -- love them.
    {{!gwi}}

• senator13
    12 years ago

I have the Highland Ridge knobs and pulls:

From 2011-07-19
    From 2011-07-19

Here is a link that might be useful: Highland ridge

• sprtphntc7a
    12 years ago

i also have the highland ridge in rubbed bronze as senator. i havae the pulls, but my knobs are rectangular, not round. Love them!!!!!

• boylanite2
    12 years ago

We also used the Blackrock line like kris_ma and love them!

• michiganrachel
    12 years ago

I have Amerock in all my kitchen and all my bathrooms and am happy with how it looks and feels. I have Kane in my kitchen, Highland ridge in my master, blackrock in my boys' bathroom, and a I don't remember what I have in the rest! The Kane comes in a variety of finishes and in a variety of lenghts, including appliance pulls.

Here's a picture of my kitchen, although I don't have closeups of the pulls.

• suzanne_sl
    12 years ago

This is Amerock's BP53023G10 Knob 1 1/4 Satin Nickel finish. The light reflecting off these round knobs makes them look sort of egg shaped, but they're really round. We'd originally planned to use knobs on the upper two doors of the pantry and pulls on the lower two, but when it came time to put them on, we decided to do four knobs together. In use, this arrangement works very well.

{{!gwi}}

And the matching Amerock BP53003G10 Arch Pull 96mm CC Satin Nickel finish. These pulls feel just right under your fingers and are the reason we chose this style.

{{!gwi}}{{!gwi}}

• rhome410
    12 years ago

We have Amerock hardware throughout our house, and we're happy with all. Here are a few examples:

I'm pretty sure all of the knobs and pulls on the gray cabs are Amerock:

The pulls throughought the rest of the kitchen are Amerock

And all the knobs and pulls in our Master bedroom built-in are Amerock

• cjc123
    12 years ago

Amerok Highland Ridge in dark oiled bronze

From Kitchen before and after

• cflaherty
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks fo posting pics of your hardware! Who waited till after their doors and drawers were installed to finalize the hardware choice?

@ Helene..no we dd not go w Russ but wishing we had ...ugh...long story!

• susanlynn2012
    12 years ago

Rhome411, I LOVE your kitchen and those beautiful Amerock hardware!

Suzannes1, I am also in LOVE with your kitchen and those beautiful Amerock hardware. Thanks for letting me know the size of those perfect gorgeous knobs!

• blubird
    12 years ago

C,

I didn't choose my hardware until the last day that Russ was there to finish the install. I had to go to 2 different Home Depots to find all of them. I think I have 43 or 44 pulls - no knobs. I do have a fish pull for the trash pullout, which amuses me.

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty with your reno...Russ was a pleasure.

Helene

• threebees
    12 years ago

We used Westerly and purchased it from Lee Valley. Picture is from when we were still under construction:

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Valley Westerly

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company