Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phoggie_gw

Please show me your cream colored cabinets.

phoggie
11 years ago

I am considering using pearl painted cabinets in my new build and I would love to see yours.....thanks!

Comments (23)

• dash3108
    11 years ago

Our house is still under construction, but I thought I'd post anyway. These are KitchenCraft cabinets in "seashell." A very subtle off-white.

• KevinMP
    11 years ago

Mine are antique white, so not necessarily cream, but it may help:

{{gwi:1493000}}

{{gwi:1493001}}

{{gwi:1493002}}

{{gwi:1493004}}

{{gwi:1493006}}

{{gwi:1493007}}

{{gwi:1493009}}

{{gwi:1493003}}

{{gwi:1493010}}

• annnettem
    11 years ago

sooo pretty, this is almost the exact look I am going for in my kitchen right now!

• fouramblues
    11 years ago

Starmark "ivory cream":

• katsmah
    11 years ago

Starmark Marshmallow Cream

• peridot44
    11 years ago

Phoggie, I just ordered my new cabinets with a Pearl paint. They're from Bremtown. Is that who you're using? (sorry, they haven't arrived yet, so I can't share a photo.)

• mama goose_gw zn6OH
    11 years ago

phoggie, you've seen mine many times, but I'll include a pic in case anyone new does a search. The uppers are 'Adobe White,' but really are more of a cream, than white:

katsmah, I've had a pic of your sink 'window' in my files, but didn't remember which GW member owned it. Your beautiful kitchen was one of my inspirations.

• enright5
    11 years ago

I'll be posting mine in a few minutes on a new thread! The tile guys just left and my newly updated kitchen is complete. Im Sooooo excited! I used cream paint for my cabinets rather than white.

• enright5
    11 years ago

here you go:)

• phoggie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks....loved them! And hope more will post later...I need all of the help deciding I can get.

• motherof3sons
    11 years ago

A mix of paint and stained cherry. How is the build going?

• PRO
    Heritage Chrome
    11 years ago

Norcraft, Antique White

From Kitchen Renovation Before During After

• phoggie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Beautiful kitchens~~

Kevin, I could not open your pics....but would love to be able to do so.

My building isn't going very fast at all....the contractor was slowed down on their present build by the extreme heat this summer, more rock than expected and the owners keep adding things they want done.... I am about two months behind right now. I have a foundation and garage floor...but hope they will get started framing in a week or so. I want it enclosed before the weather turns bad.

I am trying to pick out everything in my mind....so when things are needed, I know what I want and where to get them. It is a long process, but I am thankful that my dear friend is letting me stay with her in the meantime.

• shannonaz
    11 years ago

I love my creamy white cabs :) Sorry I don't have any great pictures. They are semi-custom factory-finished so I don't know the equivalent paint color...

• Donaleen Kohn
    11 years ago

Here are mine, painted BM Windham Cream

• christine40
    11 years ago

Mine are BM clay beige (OC-11) They are very similar to Kraftmaid Mushroom I think!!

• autumn.4
    11 years ago

Christine - what a very warm space with your creme cabinets. :) What granite it that? Sorry for the hijack Phoggie.

I hope the weather shapes up so you can get your build tightened up before winter!

• christine40
    11 years ago

Thanks Autumn! It is Typhoon bordeaux granite---but a very dark slab--It was a very unique find! My original plan was to do a dark brown/black granite, but love the space all the more with the bordeaux!

• willtv
    11 years ago

BM Gardenia

• phoggie
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I still love the cream/white cabintets....thanks for sharing. I was beginning to doubt myself after going to home tours and seeing all very dark cabinets.

peridot....my cabinets will be custom made from a local builder...but the paint is pearl. I hope we both love that color...so good luck in yours also.

christine...I was also glad to see the ORB pulls. I was trying to decide to use that or stainless. I did purchase ORB light fixtures and plan to use a brown(ish) counter top.

I hope my kitchen turns out as well as the ones posted...and I appreciate the ones who did.

• christine40
    11 years ago

Phoggie- My hardware and light fixtures are matte black, not ORB--I tended away from ORB only because I really wanted a darker look, not so much "brass" or copper. Very happy with my choice.

• Ann Scheley
    11 years ago

These are my creamy cabinets in BM Timid White. Love the color and goes well with all the other whites that I have in the kitchen/fam room space:

• petra66_gw
    11 years ago

This is an Ikea kitchen, Ikea call this colour 'bone', it is similar to BM 'Simply White'. It reads white until you hold a sheet of white paper next to it, then you seen the subtle creamyness.