Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Moen Faucets - I'm really impressed!

Posted by man2moonbutnofrig (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 10, 13 at 22:07

Kudos to Moen - they really stand behind their product. They shipped me a new faucet for free to replace the 12 year old one with finish delamination and sold me a second one at half price so the sink faucets matched in the bath. What a wonderful example of good customer service. They have me as a customer for life after this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Moen Faucets - I'm really impressed!

I'm so glad to read this! Just had Moen products installed in two new baths. Hopefully I won't need it, but it's good to know they stand behind their products.

o

My husband is a plumbing contractor (25 years in the business) and he likes Moen the best. Says they have great products and awesome customer service. Needless to say, we have Moen in our kitchen.

o

In 1999, I bought 3 identical bathroom faucets, 2 of which broke this summer (single head, 4" spread).

In keeping with the great reputation of Moen, and as I still had my original receipt, I wrote them and asked for help. They sent out 2 new cartridges, but that did not resolve the problem. We've talked to them on the phone, about it all, re-watched their instillation videos, and tried everything we knew to fix the sink faucets. Spent quite some hours.

Finally asked for 2 new, same model number (still made), 4" spread single head faucets. "No" was Moen's answer and so still we're struggling to fix them on our own.

Just an updated word of caution about Moen. It truly surprises us as we too had always heard they stand by their products for the original owner. We were able to provide them with pictures of their faucets and full copy of our receipt for their products.

Any advice on this problem?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here