Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kraftmaid Cabernet w/ Onyx Glaze

Posted by dntutley (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 22:02

New to forum so be patient if posting in the wrong area.
That being said here is my issue... My wife and I really are torn between Cabernet w Onyx glaze and the Autumn blush w onyx glaze. I hear that KM has issues with the Cabernet, but don't know if the issues exist today. People have said because of how dark it is but I don't think it's as dark as Peppercorn. Anyone have the Cabernet w Onyx glazed? How do you like it? Is it too dark? Any pictures?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Need help!!!!

Does anyone have Cabernet w Onyx glaze??

o
RE: Kraftmaid Cabernet w/ Onyx Glaze

I have cinnamon with onyx glaze. They are beautiful!

o

dnutley - found our email
Ours is Brookhaven Cherry - Autumn with black glaze - so not sure how close to KM.

o

oops - that was found your email...

o

a2gemini, We would love to see pictures! I am still torn between an off-white kitchen due to my interior townhouse not having many windows or cherry cabinets or cabinets stained cherry. In another month, I will be back revisiting my cabinet decision. For now, I am still behind in my work as I had a rough year with being in the hospital. But my kitchen obsession never ended and I bought two more boxes of the 18 X 18 tiles to be safe as they are discontinued and they were low on stock.

o

I found Pics of the KM Cabernet with the Onx Glaze to share as I did a search for you since no one has posted pictures. Hopefully someone else will post more pictures. Hopes this helps! My neighbor did dark cabinets with light floors and it is stunning but they have an end unit townhouse so have a window over their sink and more light than I do.

Here is a link that might be useful: I found Pics of the KM Cabernet with the Onx Glaze

o

Sorry - need to get to a computer to do pictures. If you search for gardenweb a2gemini out of abb, I have some pictures posted.
Hoping to snag pictures this weekend.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here