Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone found Kohler K-6487 Whitehaven for a bargain?

Posted by Madeline616 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 9, 12 at 21:56

I've found a good deal on faucet.com, $686.32 including the $75 freight shipping and including the 5% off sale being run until mid-October, but wondering if anyone else has found a better one.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone found Kohler K-6487 Whitehaven for a bargain?

EBAY.

o

Yep, eBay has it cheaper, and it's the same company as faucet.com. Look at the bottom of faucet.com's webpage, there is the logo for build.com .

So, you need to do a live chat with faucet.com and ask for a better price. Let them make the first "offer" to you. If they don't make it to their eBay price, tell them it's listed on ebay for $643.50. Even if you buy on eBay, they need to pay some fees to eBay for selling that item...so they can go lower.

Just play dumb at first that you don't know it's them. See what happens.

They have always matched and beaten other prices for me.

Here is a link that might be useful: eBay Ad

o

Can't rememeber exactly, but I'm pretty sure I got a MUCH better price from a local shop. I just called around to places that carried the sink. You would be surprised how much the local guys will wheel an deal! I got the contractor rate - 20% - at a local tile place just for asking (and I didn't lift a hammer during the whole reno). Good luck!

o

Thank you!!

o

Got a really good deal just by asking! Even better than the current 5% off they're offering. Thanks again, so much!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here