Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mountaineergirl_gw

Calling Threegraces! (Waypoint cabinets)

mountaineergirl
10 years ago

I saw on another thread that you have Waypoint cabinetry (and didn't want to hijack that thread). I used them for my kitchen remodel and love them except for one thing - and it's a major thing. I have 2 banks of 33" drawers that won't close all the way when full! I have Longaberger dishes and they are heavy, but I still thought the drawers would close by themselves, which they don't. I have a bank of 27" that have the pots and pans in it and it closes just fine. It's the larger ones that won't close on their own with the heavy dishes. I saw you posted that you have a bank of 36" drawers so I was wondering what you keep in those

Anyway I have spaced the dishes out and used 2 drawers for the amount I could put in one :( which totally defeats the purpose of having the drawers for more storage. Grrrr! I called my KD who in turn had a rep from waypoint call me and he said that there's a 75lb weight limit. That sounds like a lot to me and wouldn't think my dishes would weigh that much but I dont know.

I either have to waste space or deal with having to push them close (vs just using my hip to give it a shove)

BUT other than this problem - I really like every thing else about them. I just wondered if you encountered any problems

Comments (5)