Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitchenkelly_gw

Oh Nooooooo! Someone left the morgue drawers open.

kitchenkelly
16 years ago

:-O

:-0 :-O :-O

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Comments (36)

• ksfaustin
    16 years ago

Oh, TOO FUNNY! Happy Halloween to you and your beautiful dogs!

• agnesackneback
    16 years ago

Haha, that's great.

• acoreana
    16 years ago

LOL!

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Tis the season.

• deegw
    16 years ago

Too cute. It looks like your dogs didn't need much persuasion to get in the spirit of things.

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Well deee, you know that it is a well known fact that collies are great actors. I believe that mine are descendants of Lassie.

• trilby23
    16 years ago

LOL!! It's a new spinoff -- "Law and Disorder: SCU (Special Collie Unit"

What BEAUTIFUL dogs! Give them an extra treat for me on Halloween!

------------ Trilby

• cat_mom
    16 years ago

Yay kk!!!!! I knew you couldn't disappoint us!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you and your pups!
    :-O!

• angelcub
    16 years ago

Ah geeze, that's too funny! LOL! Doggie arm wrestling. : )

Your fur babies are beautiful. Hugs to both of them.

Diana

• bayareafrancy
    16 years ago

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!

:-D

Francy

• Steveningen
    16 years ago

Bwaaa ha ha ha ha

• sienne_c
    16 years ago

ROFL... I grew up with collies. They're wonderful pups! Your's are beauties.

• kitchendetective
    16 years ago

I LOVE your dogs. Their mischief makes me miss my late dogs beyond words.

• brutuses
    16 years ago

OMG that is hysterical. Brutus wants to know if he can come join your two in the fun? Too funny!!! I love the one holding the arm in its' mouth. You made my day!!

• loves2cook4six
    16 years ago

LOL!

• tetrazzini
    16 years ago

Great title! Great dog photo op! I love it!!!

• nancy_jean
    16 years ago

Wooooof!!!A good laugh!!! Beautiful Collies!!! NJ

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oh I am so glad that so many got a kick out of my post. (It was a bit work. Writing the script, costumes, directing, editing. lol ;-)

cat mom, I knew I had no choice after your post.

brutuses, Brutus can stop by any time. Not sure if my hounds will share though....

trilby, you are a riot. I will have to remember that one.

Thanks you laughing with me!

• pinktoes
    16 years ago

Wow! Just be careful that they don't turn on YOU on Halloween. Probably best not to take a nap in the morgue drawers.

What gorgeous canines!!!

• alisande
    16 years ago

Ooooh, I want to dress up as a collie next year!!

So funny  and stunning dogs!

• rococogurl
    16 years ago

kelly -- if you had a video you'd have 2 million hits on You Tube. Hilarious! (Those bad boys. No treats for them this Halloween)

• cat_mom
    16 years ago

kk--Ahh, and I'm sure they went at it when you yelled "ACTION" and stopped immediately when you yelled "CUT"---NOT! LOL! You made a lot of us smile, thanks! :-)

• kitchendetective
    16 years ago

LOL! I like the casual attitude they have toward eating that man. They seem so civil about sharing the corpse, too. Collies are so refined. And you are truly a great director!

• glad
    16 years ago

well, i didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't this!
    too funny! happy halloween indeed. :)

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Nice, pinktoes. I never thought of that. Now I am nervous.

Well alisande, to be truthful I think some of the stunningness goes away when they have body parts in their mouths. But OK.

rococogurl, if only you said 2 million dollars. I could have morgue drawers in a tropical location.

cat mom, all I had to say is "give me that" and they ran around the house in circles. If only I could have got a shot of some of the tug-a-war pulls. Kinda gross. Thank goodness I didn't go for the fake blood.

kitchendective, yes they share. (Really enough to go around. Actually, one likes the legs, the other the neck and giblets. No issues.)

glad, I am glad you thought it was funny.

Off to go find my hounds. You never know what they will get into.

• igloochic
    16 years ago

I was expecting to see that they had pooped in the drawers :oP So Kelly...what was that guy's name? And was he a plumber? Or just a bad date? heh heh

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

ROFLMAO, igloochic. (Could be the gimlet, too.) A bad date who has a job sounds kinda good.

And how exactly do you think the hounds could get in the drawers and do that?

• basnjas
    16 years ago

Oh KK, they are just too cute! Who needs a man when you have two beauties like that around, right? Right?!? (I'm just gonna keep telling myself that.)

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I think you are right, basnjas! The man would just get jealous. Don't need no whiney wussy, guy saying, "Look at me, not the dogs." Then just for attention he would run around the house with an arm or leg or something in his mouth. Good feedback.

Nevermind igloochic, I'm good for now.

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Last call.

(My post was on page 67 and going to disappear after today so I am tackily bumping it.)

signed,

kitchen"tacky"kelly
    (who loves an anonymous board like this because no one knows who this tacky person is!) Oh, well. Off to see if my photo has been dropped off the home decor board. (Note to self: Don't post your pic on boards if you want to be anonymous and tacky.)

• pecanpie
    16 years ago

Well, tacky Kelly, I'm glad you posted because a friend wanted to see those morgue drawers - I just sent her the pictures.

• socalthreems
    16 years ago

OMG, I am rolling! I never saw these particular photos (though I do love those drawers) and it really gave me a great laugh! And made me want to go spend some time with my goofy dog!

• kbmas0n
    16 years ago

kitchenkelly -

I know I have told you before how much I love, love, love your kitchen. It's my inspiration kitchen! And I think I have asked about the floors before...but I'm going to again...what ARE those floors? Other than wood, of course.

Love the dogs too!

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

hi kbmas0n,

My tile is porcelain made by Mirage. Below is a link. I have Military Green.

Say hi to that nice DH for me. (I remember you told me that he liked my kitchen, too.) You married such a smart man ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Mirage Slate

• Sue Brunette (formerly known as hockeychik)
    16 years ago

You and those morgue drawers have been good for so many laughs!!!! I think you need to add some of these pictures to the finished kitchen blog.

• kitchenkelly
    Original Author
    16 years ago

thanks hockeychik,

I was going to do a morgue drawer new year's eve party but I've had a terrible cold.

Maybe next year.