Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cambria Silestone

Posted by mlmblonde (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 6, 12 at 21:11

I'm looking at installing Silestone. The one I picked was Buckingham made by Cambria.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with this product and company. If so would you recommend that over Granite? I was told it was a stronger product that would require less maintenance.

If you have used this product I'd love your feedback, you can email me or look me up on facebook http://facebook.com/mlmblonde

I'd like to chat with anyone that has used this product to see if it is one you'd recommend. The bid's I've had so far are about $7,000 so I want to be sure to make a good decision.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can give me
Diane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cambria Silestone

Cambria and Silestone are different brands of quartz which are manmade from natural quartz and resin. I think they are a wonderful product and have a lot of advantages over granite. There are many different manufacturers of quartz, LG, Dupont, Casearstone, Cambria, Silestone.

My favorite is Cambria, I have put it in two of my kitchens. So I think you are making a great choice!

o
RE: Cambria Silestone

I have had Cambria Dovedale for about 3 months and love it.

No maintenance or issues.

Silestone is a Spanish company that makes its quartz in Spain.

Cambria is the only American company making quartz in the United States.

Other than some extremely expensive specialy quartz made by Isreali Ceasarstone, Cambria IMO has the best colors.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here