Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Silver Pearl Granite

Posted by michellern1969 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 7, 13 at 21:11

Has anyone used silver pearl granite with white cabinets? If so can you post pics? Thanks! I want to make the right decision. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Silver Pearl Granite

I found this one on Houzz. It looks lovely! They used the silver pearl on the perimeter.
http://www.houzz.com/photos/4221231/Golden-Marinace---Silver-Pearl-Granite-Kitchen-modern-kitchen-other-metro

o

Sliver Pearl aka Steel gray

The steel gray that I have and that is shown in this photo is not what has been coming into my area lately. After installing it in our bathroom we were interested in it for our kitchen. Unfortunately the local yards either could not longer get it or the steel gray that was coming in looked vastly different (in a bad way). Hope you can find the good stuff.

o

Here's annalyn's pic (click for larger version):

o

Thank you all so much! I have to decide before Monday when they do templates. I have decided on tumbled travertine tile backsplash with the silver pearl granite and Im going to upgrade to the small ogee trim, it looks so pretty. Not so plain. I love this website. Looking forward to more pics.

o

One more thing! What do you think of putting a tile frame accent over stove? Microwave is over stove but there is room for an accent!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here