Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stephct

pictures of kitchens w/superwhite?

stephct
12 years ago

Could you please post pictures of your superwhite quartzite kitchen?

Thanks so much!

Comments (17)

• MIssyV
    12 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE Super White! Go for it! Fyi it is also called or closely related to White Fantasy and our placed has it labeled Alpine White, which I think is used less often.

Here is a link of one I came across today, but I know another person on here that has it on her island, just can't think of her name.

Here is a link that might be useful: super white/white fantasy

• jgopp
    12 years ago

I have a ton of superwhite in my kitchen. Here is a single photo of my island, but I linked the rest of the gallery below.

Here is a link that might be useful: My finished kitchen

• aokat15
    12 years ago

I have Donna Sandra marble which looks so close to Superwhite. I have some pics in this thread:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0612450328977.html%3F27

Good luck!

• MIssyV
    12 years ago

jgopp...you are the kitchen I was trying to locate! thank you for seeing this post and sharing your pictures. i am in the process of deciding on my own super white, but they vary so much right now. some look more like chunks of rock than others. but they are all beautiful!

• jgopp
    12 years ago

Ha ha, yeah I'm always keeping an eye on the forum. What may truly surprise you missy is that I'm not a female! Just a single guy.

• MIssyV
    12 years ago

and aokat15....GORGEOUS!!! i just looked at your link, its the first I have seen your kitchen. you must be loving it. did you get a backsplash yet?

• cjc123
    12 years ago

1.5 years later still totally in love with our Super White quartzite kitchen counters! Click on photo's to see other photo's.

From Kitchen before and after
    From Kitchen before and after

• aokat15
    12 years ago

Hi Missy - thank you so much! Our backsplash is finally in - I did white subway tiles... but still no potfiller. Hoping that goes in when I get the plumbers back over here Friday and then will post finished pics! (fingers crossed). I love our countertops and really don't think you can go wrong with Superwhite!

• breezygirl
    12 years ago

Moon Night is another quartzite very similar. (I actually think they're all the same stone just named differently.)

Slush used it in her kitchen. I'll link her kitchen below. It's so beautiful.

Here is a link that might be useful: Slush's Moon Night

• stephct
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks so much everyone! You have such beautiful kitchens!

• Lake_Girl
    12 years ago

loving these countertops!!

cjc123 - if it's ok to ask, where did you get your pendants?

• cjc123
    12 years ago

@ Lake Girl, They are Hudson Valley Edison Collection in old bronze. I purchased them from A.D. Cola lighting in Natick MA. They were kind enough to drop ship them right to my house from the Hudson Valley warehouse. I did change the shades on the island pendants out to the ribbed one. The one above sink I could order as is with no extra charge. The island ones come with 3 or 4 different length rods.

• MIssyV
    12 years ago

oh my jgopp....SO SO SORRY! i should not have assumed all of us on here are girls, sorry :( well, let me just say it again, you did a fantastic job in your kitchen. i wish my hubby had a your vision when it came to our own kitchen. he is so sick of granite yard trips, and he has only gone once :)

• Lake_Girl
    12 years ago

thank you!

• vintagelivi
    12 years ago

Just chiming in to say that your kitchens are so gorgeous! I'm still learning my materials here (quite a newbie) and trying to learn so I can show my husband what is possible! You all have provided such inspiration! Thank you Thank you!

• MIssyV
    12 years ago

just saw on HGTV Genevieve used this stone to make a dining room table top! it was a long table and the entire top was super white. i don't think they called it by name, but definitely was super white. the surrounding cabs were all painted a navy blue color. very interesting.

• slush1422
    12 years ago

Here are some more pics of my SuperWhite/Moon Night honed. Kitchen is STILL not completed but here are a few photos. No etching or staining at all so far.

From Almost finished Kitchen