Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pictures of kitchens w/superwhite?

Posted by stephct (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 18, 11 at 20:44

Could you please post pictures of your superwhite quartzite kitchen?

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pictures of kitchens w/superwhite?

LOVE LOVE LOVE Super White! Go for it! Fyi it is also called or closely related to White Fantasy and our placed has it labeled Alpine White, which I think is used less often.

Here is a link of one I came across today, but I know another person on here that has it on her island, just can't think of her name.

Here is a link that might be useful: super white/white fantasy

o

I have a ton of superwhite in my kitchen. Here is a single photo of my island, but I linked the rest of the gallery below.

Here is a link that might be useful: My finished kitchen

o

I have Donna Sandra marble which looks so close to Superwhite. I have some pics in this thread:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0612450328977.html%3F27

Good luck!

o

jgopp...you are the kitchen I was trying to locate! thank you for seeing this post and sharing your pictures. i am in the process of deciding on my own super white, but they vary so much right now. some look more like chunks of rock than others. but they are all beautiful!

o

Ha ha, yeah I'm always keeping an eye on the forum. What may truly surprise you missy is that I'm not a female! Just a single guy.

o
nice counter tops!

and aokat15....GORGEOUS!!! i just looked at your link, its the first I have seen your kitchen. you must be loving it. did you get a backsplash yet?

o

1.5 years later still totally in love with our Super White quartzite kitchen counters! Click on photo's to see other photo's.
From Kitchen before and after

From Kitchen before and after

o
RE: pictures of kitchens w/ superwhite?

Hi Missy - thank you so much! Our backsplash is finally in - I did white subway tiles... but still no potfiller. Hoping that goes in when I get the plumbers back over here Friday and then will post finished pics! (fingers crossed). I love our countertops and really don't think you can go wrong with Superwhite!

o

Moon Night is another quartzite very similar. (I actually think they're all the same stone just named differently.)

Slush used it in her kitchen. I'll link her kitchen below. It's so beautiful.

Here is a link that might be useful: Slush's Moon Night

o

Thanks so much everyone! You have such beautiful kitchens!

o

loving these countertops!!

cjc123 - if it's ok to ask, where did you get your pendants?

o

@ Lake Girl, They are Hudson Valley Edison Collection in old bronze. I purchased them from A.D. Cola lighting in Natick MA. They were kind enough to drop ship them right to my house from the Hudson Valley warehouse. I did change the shades on the island pendants out to the ribbed one. The one above sink I could order as is with no extra charge. The island ones come with 3 or 4 different length rods.

o

oh my jgopp....SO SO SORRY! i should not have assumed all of us on here are girls, sorry :( well, let me just say it again, you did a fantastic job in your kitchen. i wish my hubby had a your vision when it came to our own kitchen. he is so sick of granite yard trips, and he has only gone once :)

o

thank you!

o

Just chiming in to say that your kitchens are so gorgeous! I'm still learning my materials here (quite a newbie) and trying to learn so I can show my husband what is possible! You all have provided such inspiration! Thank you Thank you!

o

just saw on HGTV Genevieve used this stone to make a dining room table top! it was a long table and the entire top was super white. i don't think they called it by name, but definitely was super white. the surrounding cabs were all painted a navy blue color. very interesting.

o

Here are some more pics of my SuperWhite/Moon Night honed. Kitchen is STILL not completed but here are a few photos. No etching or staining at all so far.

From Almost finished Kitchen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here