Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What type of promotions does Lowe's typically run?

Posted by front (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 8, 13 at 20:21

I'm locked into getting my cabinets from Lowe's. I did a promotion where you get 10 percent back on gift cards, so I purchased 10k in gift cards to receive 2k in bonus gift cards. The promotion was a year or two back. What type of promotions do they normally run? Is it worth it to wait until Black Friday? Do they run sales during that time period?

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What type of promotions does Lowe's typically run?

When I ordered my cabinets from lowes that had a "buy this much save this much" promo, kraftmaid was 10% off and I got a 10% back on gift card. The consultant had my plans on file a good month before I ordered, and would email me if a new sale or ending sale changed my quote. The 10% back was an unadvertised deal that happened to start the day I ordered! score!

I would just reccomend knowing exactly what you want, because lowes consultants in my experience are not great at designing.

o
RE: What type of promotions does Lowe's typically run?

Are you/your spouse military (active or retired)? If so, there is an every day 10% off discount for you; that can be used in conjunction with other discounts on military holidays only. The next of which will be Veterans Day, of course...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here