Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Backsplash suggestions (white cainet and wild rice caesarstone)

Posted by lilymila (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 19:58

My contractor started the kitchen demo on Wed and now my kitchen is a blank slate. My cabinet is Dura Supreme classic white in homestead door style and my counter will be wild rice caesarstone. I feel overwhelmed when I got to Tileco. Every corner of the store has floor to ceiling tile display. I could go with something simple like Jeffrey Court glass field tile in polaris, but I am open to suggestions from the gardenweb veterans here. I don't like traditional; my style is more transitional to modern.

Thanks

http://www.durasupreme.com/styling-guide/finishes/paint

http://www.caesarstoneus.com/products/color/4360/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Backsplash suggestions (white cainet and wild rice caesarston

the counter is very neutral. Do you have hardware chosen-I'd get a theme going with backsplash and hardware. Can't say because so many things work with the counter-bronze /pewter hardware or the new polished nickel I've seen is a little more showy-for backsplash-pull the malty cream out of counter or darker glass mosaics-black-dark grey for drama[with the polished nickel hardware!], or white glass,or plain off white ceramic tile with darker grout for interest-just what do you like? Serious or more of a fun,bold look??

o
RE: Backsplash suggestions (white cainet and wild rice caesarston

I haven't choose any hardware yet. That's another big decision. I want brushed nickel, polished nickel, or chrome (no ORB and cup pulls). Style wise, I like neutral, clean, tranquil looking, and nothing too crazy. I will post more pic once the cabinets are in. They are starting on Monday. In addition, the wall in the kitchen will be Zephyr Hill, which is also the color of my living room. (I can't figure out how to make this picture smaller).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here