Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

xpost: Lunch in NYC anyone?

Annie Deighnaugh
10 years ago

Trailrunner will be in NYC and is available for lunch on Sat 10/19. If you are interested in joining us for a meet and greet, please let me know. I can follow up with details when we get an idea of how many of us there'll be.

If you are interested, please email me at:
sothoughtful2@hotmail.com

This has also been posted on the home decor forum.

Comments (17)

• heidihausfrau
    10 years ago

How awesome! I sure wish I could. It would be great putting faces with names.

• a2gemini
    10 years ago

I would like to come but don't think I will be able to on this round. Bummer - have to go visit DM in PA and get her rejuvenated...
    It is great meeting other GW - I have met 4 and feel like I know many more.
    When is anyone coming to A2? (Ann Arbor for the non "townies")

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

So far it's trailrunner and her DH, me, my DH, and Annie. Come on you GW'ers, you know you want to....LOL!

• nycbluedevil
    10 years ago

DH is going to Ann Arbor for the weekend (that's for your benefit A2) and I am not joining him. I will probably be around and could join. I can even show you my kitchen!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    10 years ago

cat-mom, if you and TR are bringing your spouses, I'll see if I can't drag mine along as well. That would make 6 of us so far....

• ppbenn
    10 years ago

Oh for crying out loud!! Just when I was all set to venture to the big apple all by my lonesome for a much needed fun thing; you guys are bringing husbands!!!
    My own DH is off to Tucson for his semi-annual week long golf trip and this would have been the perfect diversion to our never ending house build.
    Would you mind me by myself? My son lives in the city - could he come along? Not sure he would...26 yo and all ;)

• huango
    10 years ago

Sorry, would have love to, but we're not coming down until 11/8Friday for my nephews' bday party.
    Have a great time.
    Amanda

• a2gemini
    10 years ago

NYC- your DH is welcome to stop by - although I have my first cold in over 5 years. I can give him some GW morsels to take home to you. My own special recipe with help from a friend.

I am bummed that I won't make it to NYC this round.

This post was edited by a2gemini on Fri, Oct 11, 13 at 14:25

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

YES to all who want to come without their spouses!!!! Please don't stay away! :)

There's usually a mix (GW'ers on their own for the day, singles, and couples) at these gatherings. C's son came with her to the first one we had attended. So, anything goes!

At some point next week, we will need a rough head-count so a reservation can be made. Seems like we are up to 8-9 so far here in kitchens? Annie/C, would you guys keep a running tally between here and home dec?

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    10 years ago

ppbenn, we'd love to have you, with or without accompaniment please e-mail me at the above address so I can email you with details when they are settled.
    Thanks!
    Annie

cat-mom, you seem to know of some people I don't...I know of 6 with 7 being ppbenn...please email me with the others so I can keep track....thx!

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

If your DH joins us, that's 6. If ppbenn's son joins us (along with ppbenn of course!) that would make 8. nycbluedevil makes 9.

That much math I can handle, just don't ask me to do much beyond that! LOL

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

Bump

• Annie Deighnaugh
    Original Author
    10 years ago

OK, details are all settled for lunch in NYC for this coming Saturday, 10/19.

If you are interested in joining, please email me at

sothoughtful2@hotmail.com

and I will forward details.

ppbenn, please come with or without your son. Email me and I will forward details. No doomsdayers or serial killers, I promise....unless, of course, you're one!
    ;)

• angela12345
    10 years ago

If you could just take the Y out and come to NC, I would love to be on board ! And if it wasn't a football game weekend, I still might have come, LOL. Where are you guys going for lunch ? As long as you say anywhere except Elmo, I will try not to be too jealous. : ) Have fun !!

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

nycbluedevil--will you be able to join us on Saturday? Hope so!

Email Annie if you will be (so we can request enough seats wherever we eat, etc.).

This will be fun!

• nycbluedevil
    10 years ago

I am not sure yet. I may be out on the East End to do a mucho long bike ride. I will know later in the week and will email Annie once I know.

• cat_mom
    10 years ago

Okay! :)