Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 6,7,8...It's starting to look like a real kitchen!

Posted by ali80ca (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 2, 13 at 19:29

Monday I went and picked up my knobs and pulls. I am so excited to see them installed. Tuesday, a bit more progress on the island and my sinks were set in place. My second sink in the corner ended up having a chip in it so it will need to be replaced, but I like the way they look!! Today the templating happened and some electrical work was done. I now have pot lights that work and receptacles and switches with covers. Tomorrow will be exciting, wall oven and stuff should be functioning! Yeah...real meals again!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 6,7,8...It's starting to look like a real kitchen!

Movin' right along, that's wonderful! Beautiful corner post on the island :)

o

bpathome, it is pretty isn't it! :)

o

I'm enjoying your posts. We are about a week away from install and our island cabs will be a dark blue (lacquer version of Behr Starless Night) and the perimeter cabs will be a warm white (lacquer version of Olympic Horseradish). Your pictures are fueling my excitement! Your kitchen will be absolutely lovely. Thanks for posting!

o

Very pretty. Like the blues that you chose. What is the floor going to be?

o

Beautiful so far. Keep those pictures coming :-)

o

Pretty!

o

sum...I'm excited for you. It's such fun!

Deedles, the flooring is going to be cork. See attached picture

Thanks a2 and oldbat2be :)

Electrician arrived at 730 am...lol just as well he is a friend!!

o

oh, wow! This last picture really shows off the colors. Beautiful!!! Gorgeous choices. Did you say what your countertops will be? I can't scroll back up the thread while commenting. :) Anyway, I love the pale blue/gray cabinets! In the first picture I was not sure if the lighter cabs were in the white family or not. NOW I can see the beautiful combination. Well done!!!

o

sum we are having soapstone for countertop, lights are being installed right now. They look so nice!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here