2littlefishes

Posted by ellendi (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 18, 12 at 19:20

What's happening with your kitchen?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2littlefishes

Still waiting on cabinets! It feels like I keep hearing "two weeks". lol

Anyway, supposedly they are coming on the 29th (which is my birthday!!!)

GC has been doing as much as they can on our exterior and some odds and ends as we wait. It's killing me. I'm getting nervous, even though I know I love everything I chose it's hard to believe it will be as great as it is in my head! What if I see it all and say, "Now THAT was a mistake!"
Deep down I know it should be great but I almost wish everything could happen in one day without me seeing it (cabs, counters, lights, window treatments) and I could just walk in for the REVEAL! I think it would be much less stressful.

DH has left all of this to me and I'm also scared he'll hate it all. : ) whoops!

o
RE: 2littlefishes

2 weeks never arrives so glad you have a real date! Can't wait to see that beautiful yellow kitchen (or is that maize - LOL from Michigan)
DH won't hate it - he probably won't even notice it. My DH didn't want anything to do with our kitchen until close to the end - the only things he gave much input on were the negative reveal on the sink (but wish I had done positive) and helping with final colors - with a lot of coaxing.
Hang in there - it is only 11 days away!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here