Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
p3arljam

Kitchen color help

p3arljam
11 years ago

I had new countertops and a new sink put in recently. My appliances are black and cabinets are white and suggestions on what color i should use? I am going to be using Sherman Williams paint so if anyone has a moment to check out their site and give me some ideas i would appreciate it,

Comments (3)

• MuleHouse
    11 years ago

What colors do you LOVE? With gray granite and white cabinets you are able to use just about any color you like. But maybe you prefer the pristine white look I'm seeing so much of lately. Is your kitchen open to other rooms where you might wish your kitchen paint to blend with other colors?

For my own kitchen rehab I'm picking up tones from the other items, flooring and counertop in my paint color. The color I chose is called 'A Beautiful Beige' by BH&G, but it actually has a green cast.

• deedles
    11 years ago

You could use almost any color with the pic you've shown... the question above is a good one... what do you like?

• jllc7
    11 years ago

I agree with choosing what you like and what flows with other rooms! Also think about how the color will effect your mood. Do you want calming or energetic in your kitchen?

If it was my kitchen, I would probably choose Sea Salt or maybe Tidewater or Rainwashed, all by Sherwin Williams. I'm totally in love with those colors right now!