Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vertical divider - add on

Posted by hags00 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 18:16

Moved last week, love my new kitchen but missing my 9" wide base that I stored all my cookie sheets and cutting boards in. I was thinking my over the fridge cabinet was a good place for that since at my height, I can only reach in the first couple inches of it anyway.

No dividers in it, does anyone have any suggestions for add on products that I can create a couple vertical dividers with?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vertical divider - add on

I used these over my oven. They're not pretty but work well enough. Probably find them cheaper elsewhere--they are Sunbeam brand.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.leevalley.com/US/hardware/page.aspx?p=58095&cat=3,43722,43743&ap=1

o

I got inexpensive tray dividers from Walmart temporarily until I could get the more expensive ones. They worked so well that I never bothered to get the expensive ones!

In my case, it took 3 of them to span the space above my ovens. When I realized how well they worked, I got two more - one for my cutting boards (under my corner prep sink utilizing one side of the black hole corner cabinet) and one for my only cast-iron pan and pizza stones (utilizing the other black hole corner!)

Tray & Platter Storage, Cabinet Above the Ovens, 31

o

I have the chrome version of buehl's - bought them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. They work very well - one of the best organized features of my kitchen.

Helene

o

Here is a link that might be useful: Store Link

o

I used the same white vinyl over wire ones. I like them a lot.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here