Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a picture of flat panel cabinets with beaded edge?

Posted by lexmomof3 (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 18:07

I have a picture of the cabinet doors that I want but gave my only printout of the picture to one of the builders that we're interviewing. I can't figure out where I got it so I'm looking for another one. Any one will do but I'm thinking the picture I had was from someone's kitchen on this board. It was a very dark slate blue island. Please help me find cabinet doors with a bead on the outside and inside of the stiles and rails.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a picture of flat panel cabinets with beaded edge

You might want to look at this thread, about flat panel (but not Shaker!) doors. Mostly pics of doors, not kitchens, but it might have something similar to what you are looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flat panel door thread

o

Lexmomof3, I think what you're looking for is beaded inset cabinets. If you search under that term, you'll find tons of pics. Check Houzz, too, and you'll get 1000s.

You just have to have the right words, so I think this will help you.

I'd love to see what you come up with!

o

Thanks for the help guys. Unfortunately, none of those are exactly what I was looking for. This was definately full overlay, flat panel with a bead on the outside and inside of the stiles and rails. I love beaded inset too but this is definately full-overly.

o

I doubt it was mine, but when you said slate blue, I thought it could be, even though my island is really "London Fog", lol.

DSC_0038

If it is mine, and there is a different photo you want, let me know.

o

Yes Bee! I should have know to look at you kiitchen as it is one of my "go to kitchens" when looking for inspiration. That's the exact picture even. Thanks!

o

Bee, what was the upcharge from DW for this door style? It's really pretty. Also, has dirt been a problem with the crevices or the flat ledge? I thought I posted this question on your other thread but can't find it, hope this is not a duplicate. thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here