Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day I have lost count...lol

Posted by ali80ca (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 29, 13 at 17:51

Today was a very good day, the soapstone installation was completed. When they came last week there was a piece that was impossible for them to fit with it being in one piece, so it was re worked and is now installed. Fridge and freezer are installed with panels on them. Some adjustment is needed, but they are functional. I finally have a sink and dishwasher. I can barely contain my excitement!!

cooktop and downdraft

photo 2013-10-29083744.jpg

fridge and freezer

photo 2013-10-29172438.jpg

laundry sink corner with compost pail

sink and compost pail photo 2013-10-29172417.jpg

2nd sink photo 2013-10-29172424.jpg

main sink and faucet

sink and faucet photo 2013-10-29172332.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day I have lost count...lol

I love the counters! Looking forward to your final reveal.

o

Hi,
What cooktop did you select? Gorgeous kitchen!

o

Thanks annkh and lesmobo! Lesmobo all appliances are kitchen aid except for fridge and freezer which are thermador.

o

So pretty! I love your sink area with black cabinets, white farm sink, beautiful soapstone (like the runnels) & the finishing touch-the crystal knobs. Who makes your cabinet pulls?

o

Thanks romy, the cabinets are actually a dark blue. I will need to take pictures with a real camera not my cell phone for the reveal. The cabinet pulls are made by schaub. I have linked which ones they are

Here is a link that might be useful: cabinet and appliance pulls

o

Gorgeous soapstone counters! Love your cabs too. Enjoy your new kitchen!

o

Beautiful counters. Love your sink also. I am looking forward to more pictures of your kitchen.

o

thanks Nan and robinle! I am enjoying it so far and running water is such a thrill! Too funny!!

o

It's looking gorgeous so far. Love the views from the windows, too ... all that space! And that porch! Jealous!!!

o

Thanks jellytoast. It was a pretty day outside when I took that picture.

o

Everything is looking really good. I can see why you are so excited. Can't wait to see the next round of photos - keep 'em coming!!!

o

Swooning here. So pretty and I love your view.

o

Your kitchen is coming along so smoothly and beautifully, I'm finding it hard to not be jealous! Happy for you, thanks for sharing!

o

Love your soapstone! Do you mind sharing what type it is and your supplier?
Can't wait to see more, it's beautiful!

o

It's beautiful! I especially love your laundry sink corner with the soapstone sill. What a view!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here