Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tr8acee_gw

Where did you buy your blanco silgranit?

Tr8acee
11 years ago

Hi,

I'm getting ready to purchase my blanco silgranit pr�cis sink and wasn't sure where to purchase it. The closest store near me is pacific sales but they don't offer free delivery and I didn't care for the sales guy on the phone.

My other option is online. For those of you who have purchased yours online can you let me know which site and did you have any problems? Also did it come packaged well. I'm worried that I'd end up with a cracked sink from shipping but some of the online prices are hard to resist.

One site I looked at quality bath which great prices. Has anyone dealt with them before? Sometimes when something is too good it makes me a little cautious. I didn't see them listed as a authorized dealer on the blanco site but they are $100 less than pacific sales and home and stone.

If you could share your purchase experience I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments (11)

• grlwprls
    11 years ago

I bought my two Blancos online from Blanco to Go. Came packed perfectly and no damage. I also got the strainers and grids - $890 out the door to my door.

Happy with my purchase. Found them through a blog I follow - Southern Hospitality.

• motherof3sons
    11 years ago

Qualitybath online.

• mabeldingeldine_gw
    11 years ago

I bought mine off e-bay. Got a great price, plus the drain kit and a grid for way less than I'd seen it elsewhere. It was a while ago now but I'll try and find the dealer. It came from FL on the coldest day of the year, -17 degrees F (yes below zero!) and it was broken. The box was clearly damaged.

I contacted the seller and had a new one in 48 hours no problem. I suspect that extreme cold exacerbated whatever caused the breakage. The second was was flawless and I still love it.

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

I bought my two from a local plumbing supply co. I ended up getting a deal with plumber's pricing there as the sales woman got mad at my former GC's plumber so when I fired my GC and hired myself, she offered his pricing to me. I bought a houseful of plumbing fixtures, except toilets, that way. Individually when I compared online, some items were higher than Internet prices and some were lower. Overall, I got got a deal. Plus, I liked knowing that I had a storefront to visit should I have a problem with any of my items. I bought plenty of items, including appliances, online for my whole house reno without issue.

I have seen happy Qualitybath customers here and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them if need be. As with any online reno purchase, try to buy as far in advance as possible so you have time to unstressfully resolve shipping errors or damage, back orders, etc.

• hags00
    11 years ago

I ordered mine from Amazon.com but interestingly, they said they were not shipping this item due to customer complaints (I assume breakage). But it was fulfilled by Lifetime Waterworks and came in 2 days and was perfect. Best price I could find online and free shipping.

• peonybush
    11 years ago

I ordered mine from Amazon. Very well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Also best price online and free shipping..Much cheaper than I could get it from the KD.

• alwaysfixin
    11 years ago

Qualitybath, and it was well-packed, arrived quickly. Why do you say they are not a Blanco authorized dealer? They are. It says it on the website near where it says "add to cart".

Here is a link that might be useful: Blanco Silgranit sink on Qualitybath

• debbienp7
    11 years ago

We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen. I bought a Blanco Silgranite sink for our island from Qualitybath a couple months ago. Mine also arrived well packed and quickly.

• Tr8acee
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all for your responses. It's been really helpful I will probably go with quality bath after a few of you have had no issues plus it had the best price.

Always fixin: I thought they weren't a distributor because I didn't see them listed on the blanco site.

• jacks3953
    11 years ago

I just got mine in August from Amazon. Came fully packed and free shipping. I just checked it over before sending it with fabricator. No problems. Good luck.

• clvransom
    11 years ago

I ordered mine from Homeperfect.com they had the best price online and they price matched other items I was ordering,such as, grates and drains. So, I only had to order from one site.