Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Black Friday sales for kitchen things, where are the deals?

Posted by williamsem (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 30, 12 at 17:33

This year I'm in a good position to buy some kitchen stuff at a black Friday sale if the prices are good. Sounds like I might not be the only one!

Where are the best places to look? Any places known for blowouts, or sending great holiday coupons if you register, or other similar inside info to share?

Probably most interested in faucets, silgranite sinks, and maybe cabinet inserts/organization stuff. If I start looking now, I can stalk the prices for a few weeks and get signed up for any email lists needed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Black Friday sales for kitchen things, where are the deals?

My company, not kitchen stuff, isn't sending out till after Election Day.

o

Exactly my point! Still time to get on email lists :-)

o

Look at Lee Valley for organization stuff. I don't know what will be on sale but they are terrific. We got a good buy on a faucet at a high end kitchen and bath supply shop. It was a demo model mounted on a board. Overstock and Groupon can be good.I didn't have my heart set on anything, just good quality at a good price.

o

I am on BlackFriday.com's mailing list. They have been sending out emails for awhile now.

Also, don't forget ebates. Tis the season to double and triple your ebate. It really adds up.

Here is a link that might be useful: blackfriday.com

o

I did well here a couple of years ago. They ran good sales all the time and shipping was free. I havne't kept up after I bought everything I needed. They might still run a coupon deal if you send a photo of your finished project/item. Since no shipping, order one thing, take a picture, send it in, get the coupon to use on something else.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Bath

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here