Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any problems with Galaxy Supply?

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 12 at 17:26

I bought my sink/grid/cutting board on Aug 27 and it arrived Sep 1, without the grid. It was backordered, but nothing on the order said that. I found out when I emailed to ask why it was left out.

On Sept 19 I was told they should receive them in 2 weeks and would send it then, which would put it about Oct 6.

On Oct 15 I inquired again to ask when it was sent and was told that there had been a delay and they should be receiving them that week and would send out when they are received.

Here it is Oct 23 and I need to send a dispute to the cc tomorrow or it won't get to them within the 60 day deadline.

I'm wondering if Galaxy is delaying this until it is too late to file because they have no intention of sending the grid, or if this is a normal delay?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any problems with Galaxy Supply?

I would go ahead and file the dispute with the CC company to protect your rights. If the grid arrives later you can always reverse your complaint. If you have any emails from Galaxy stating the changed delivery dates, you should include them in your correspondence with the CC company.

o
RE: Any problems with Galaxy Supply?

I sincerely doubt Galaxy is stringing you along until the dispute deadline is reached.

Because of their popularity (in large part to all of us who have used them and highly recommend them), they are often backordered on the more popular products. I think they just have not been able to get an order from their supplier yet.

However, if you're worried, then go ahead and contact your CC company - don't just arbitrarily file a dispute - ask the CC company what they recommend and include all the details. Unfortunately, it's the "last minute", so you will need to move quickly on this.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here