Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beverage/Wine appliance

Posted by pegmus (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 12 at 16:46

Please help! I have a 24" space allotted in my new kitchen for a beverage/wine combo and had been planning on a Marvel but a local appliance company told me that they are going to quit selling these because of all the issues that they have been having. For years I have been planning to buy a Marvel because it really provided all the things that I am looking for and now I don't know what to purchase. This company suggested a U-line.

I have been trying to get reviews on different beverage centers and it seems none of them are getting very good reviews. Hopefully, there is someone on this forum that can give me some advice and recommendations from your own experiences.

Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beverage/Wine appliance

i found mine at Perlick's website, factory seconds. If it is being built in then you really don't need to worry about a little ding on the top or side. I love mine. It is fabulous. Perlick, to me, is tops. And you can't beat these deals.

Call Scott, or email him. HIs info is on the website. Tell him what you are looking for. He can help you. Tell him Karen in PA told you to call. A lot of GWers have gone this route now and I'm pretty sure everyone is happy.

Here is a link that might be useful: Perlick's factory Seconds

o
RE: Beverage/Wine appliance

Thanks, B! I will look into the Perlick but I am reluctant to buy something like this over the internet and it doesn't look like there is any local store (according to Perlick's website) that carries them. It does look like it has all the bells and whistles that I am looking for! Thanks, again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here