Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drbeanie2000_gw

Ah! Quanto cielo! Quanto Mar!

drbeanie2000
11 years ago

Ok, that is a pretentious title, but you know how people say their backsplashes/tiles/granites/cabinets make their hearts sing?

Not totally done, not staged, no bowls of granny smiths, horrible iphone quality, but....

Comments (22)

• mamasheshe
    11 years ago

Incredibly beautiful slabs! Makes my heart sing too. Congratulations and enjoy. Who needs granny smiths when you have that? lol

• cat_mom
    11 years ago

Sumptuous!!! Only word that fits! :)

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

I give that a big Yowza!! Caio!

• sixtyohno
    11 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous, not just the slabs, but the whole kitchen.

• smiling
    11 years ago

Spectacular, and perfect, perfect, perfect with your cabinets! Gorgeous, stunning, wow!

• badgergal
    11 years ago

It was love at first sight when I first saw that granite several years ago. It was no where to be found near me though when I was ready to redo my kitchen. I am happy for you that you were able to get it. It looks fabulous in your kitchen and its great to see that you used it as your backsplash behind the range too. Have fun showing it off.

• kashmi
    11 years ago

Or, more prosaically, "geez louise"! What a beautiful slab!

• flwrs_n_co
    11 years ago

Starry night!! or maybe beautiful photos of space from NASA . . . that's what your gorgeous island and BS look like to me! It makes my heart sing just looking at the pics--can't imagine how beautiful it must be in person.

• EATREALFOOD
    11 years ago

Your granite & sixtyohno's granite are my favorites and I thought I didn't like granite !

• ppbenn
    11 years ago

Beautiful! What is the name of the stone?
    When will you share details?

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

THat makes my heart stop - wait, maybe it is just a missed beat. Beautiful and Zowie!
    Loving your kitchen.
    You need a bright cloudy day to get pictures - having the same problem getting final pictures as sunny days cast shadows and rainy days - just too dark.
    Hope you are not out east as Frankenstorm is on its way!

• oldbat2be
    11 years ago

Bursting into song here myself! In the famous words of alaris19's niece's beau - "that's not an island it's a continent".

• kaysd
    11 years ago

Wowzers, that is some gorgeous blue stone! The rest of the kitchen is also lovely, but the counters take my breath away. I wouldn't want to have anything on the counters to block the view.

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

so, do you like it?

Hah!

It is gorgeous!!!!!!

• islanddevil
    11 years ago

Wow what is that stone? Looks like a pic of earth taken from space!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Bingo - I agree or at least an air brushed version of the earth.

• motherof3sons
    11 years ago

That is beautiful! Love the cabinetry and natural light.

• angie_diy
    11 years ago

Totally gorgeous!

• steph2000
    11 years ago

Egads, this is gorgeous. And I've been waiting for this reveal! *sings in the chorus*

• remodelfla
    11 years ago

I love crazy stones and that one is beautiful

• suzanne_sl
    11 years ago

What's behind the stove? More of the same?

P.S. I'm impressed you got the photos you did considering all the light coming in that glorious window!

• cardamon
    11 years ago

It is beautiful. Nature's artwork at it's best. Wow. I bet you just stare at it all the time. I know I would. Hope you can post some more pictures. Beautiful kitchen.

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz