Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Faucet manufacturer/vendor

Posted by JPilgrim (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 12 at 16:19

I have this faucet in my kitchen, and am trying to identify the manufacturer or vendor, because I need to get a rebuild kit or replacement valve cartridge for it.
I didn't install it myself--it came with the house--so I don't know anything of its provenance. It was probably installed about 6 years ago.
Any ideas as to the manufacturer or vendor?
Thanks!
John
PS: Someone thought it was a Danze, but Danze says it's not one of theirs.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Faucet manufacturer/vendor

That looks just like my faucet except ours is the burnt copper finish.

Here's a picture of our faucet:

Kitchen bay window opened for cleaning

Here is the information for the faucet, and where to call for help, they are near San Diego California.

Sigma Single Lever Kitchen Faucet - 1.3695020

Replacement cartridge: 18.07.144

American Faucet and Coatings Corporation
3280 Corporate View
Vista, California 92081

Customer Service:1-760-598-5895
Toll Free Fax at: 1-800-621-8383
Email: customerservice@sigmafaucet.com

Ours starting leaking where it swivels, It did not leak when it was shut off. They sent a cartridge but that was not the problem and of course did not fix the leak at the swivel. They then sent me a whole new faucet even thou the other was 4 or 5 years old (Free)!!! They did try to help repair it on the fone, but "THEY" (the faucet folks), thought it best to replace it----GREAT SERVICE!!!

When comes time to redo the bathrooms, I will certainly buy their faucets---new (replacement faucet has been trouble free---and now we have added soft water to both the hot and cold sides as our water here in S Calif is horrible!!!! it came out of our faucets in "Chunks" before we added the whole house water softener and I'm sure that was the cause of the faucet leaking at the swivel after 4 years or so.

Good luck with yours!!

Gary

o
RE: Faucet manufacturer/vendor

Awesome Gary!
Thank you so much!
John

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here