Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Everything but the Sink

Posted by hanuna (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 11, 12 at 16:00

I am wondering if anybody knows where to get this Sink. I have looked high and low but have had no luck. Any information would be fantastic.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Everything but the Sink

Well, I used Google image search to find the source of the photo. You won't like the answer (which perhaps you already know). It is from a Dutch stone company:

http://mo-b.nl/language/en/categories/41-Slabs/items/i49290

I think we can guess from this info that you should search for the sink in continental Europe....

o

blanco and I think Kohler are making the "microedge" sinks...low profile perimeter treatment-that bowl configuration is rather different-not sure if it's the zero radius,the edge, or the bowls that you are searching for.

o

Interesting sink. But can you explain why the shallow side is bigger that the deeper side. I would think it would be difficult to wash large pots in that one.

o

Thank you for the Information. I am interested in the sink both for the design aspect (microedge) and the functionality. In reply to "Ellendi's" post the shallow side would be used as both a prep area and a drain board.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here