Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aokat15 can I see your kitchen please?

Posted by island (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 12 at 15:56

Hi Aokat saw a couple of pictures of your kitchen in another thread. Looks BEAUTIFUL and I would love to see more. I'm hoping you posted a thread with more pics and details of your finished kitchen, if so can you please attach the link?

Unfortunately the email link to follow these threads does not work with any email I use so I have difficulty keeping track of posts and I'd love to clip your pics for inspiration.

Thanks and please tell me what you used for your countertops? That island stone is to die for!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aokat15 can I see your kitchen please?

Hi island - thanks so much for your very kind words!!

Here is the link of my "almost finished" pics. I also posted a few pics after my potfiller went in... I'll try to find that link as well. My countertops are called "Donna Sandra". Our stone yard had it as a marble but said it was a more durable marble than most. It looks very similar to the Simply White and White Vermont granites I've seen on here. Good luck and let me know if there are any details I missed on the thread that you're looking for! Thanks again!!

Here is a link that might be useful: My kitchen

o

Here is the potfiller pic.

Here is a link that might be useful: potfiller

o

Oh WOW. Your kitchen is fantastic! Another drool worthy space to add to my inspiration file. Thanks for adding all the products in your thread. I'll be checking out all the details!

o

Aokat...any chance I can send you an email?

o

o

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here